Stock Sync enables you to filter your feed data. You can Filter the feed according to the Key and Value that you enter.
You can enter the column name or number as the Key and the Value is from the selected column.
1. You have a column name "producttype" and only want to include clothes.
2. You have a column named "vendor" and you want to exclude "adibas"
3. You want to exclude all product with value "shoes" in column 5.
4. You want to exclude TAG A on column 4.
The filter also supports wildcard. The use of wildcard in this filter is quite flexible.
You can use it to match any character zero or more times.
1. comp* matches anything beginning with "comp" which means "comp", "complete," and "computer" are all matched.
2. *less match anything that ends with "less" which means "123less", "234less" and "sleeveless" are all matched.
3. *un* matches anything that has the character "un" in it which means "sunny", "bunny", "guns", "tuned" are all matched.
Note: This filter does not support comma-separated value.
Available for both import and update feed