Product Identifier is the most essential field that needs to mapped for an update or adding new products or removing products.
The number of matches depends on this field.
These are the options you can use as identifiers:
- Variant SKU
- Variant's Title
- Product's Title
- SKU + Option 1
- SKU + Option 2
- SKU + Option 1 + Option 2
- SKU + Barcode
- SKU + Barcode + Option 1
- SKU + Option 3
- SKU + Option 1 + Option 3
- SKU + Option 2 + Option 3
- SKU + Option 1 + Option 2 + Option 3
- Handle + Option 1
- Handle + Option 2
- Handle + Option 1 + Option 2
You can use the COLUMN NAME from the feed file as the identifier:
eg: "SKU", "SKU++Colour", "SKU++Colour++Size"
or use column index such as eg: "1++2++3", "1", "1++2"
- If products in the store contain any prefix or postfix, you can specify it.
For example, the SKU in the store is GONG12345 and in the feed file 12345. Then include GONG in the prefix.
- To include postfix, you need to add $ after the value.
For example, the SKU in the store is 12345LESS, and in the feed file is 12345. Then prefix is LESS$.
- Prefix/Postfix supports wildcard too. For example, given prefix *-* will remove the dash from XYZ-123 to match with XYZ123.
Note: This field does not support comma-separated value.
Prefix on Feed
- This will ignore all the prefixes available in your feed file.
For example, ONE123, TWO234, and so on Just type in ONE,TWO
Prefix supports wildcard too. For example, given prefix *-* will remove the dash from XYZ-123 to match with XYZ123
Does handle support prefixes?
Yes, the handle does support the prefixes.
Store: meuble tele buffet tv television design pratique 2 pcs agglomere 120 cm chene et blanc brilliant 2502081/2
Prefix that can be use: HTTPS:\/\/WWW.HELLOSHOP26.FR\/PRODUCTS\/
- This will ignore all the postfix available in your feed file.
For example, 123GONE, 123HERE
Just type in GONE,HERE