Where is the Price Condition?
- You will need to navigate to the specific Feed Settings > Field Mapping.
- Price Condition is an extra setting under the Price field.
How to use Price Condition according to Examples below:
The first tab is the statement and the second tab is the condition.
- This condition will not update when the price in your store is 0 in the feed file
- If the price is less than 1, then it will use the current price in Shopify
- If the price is 11, then the price is + 1
- If the price is more than 10 and equals or below 15, then the price is multiplied by 1.2 or 20%
- All the prices will be multiplied by 1.5 or 50%
- If the price is more than column 1, then add column 1 and column 2 to the price
- If column 5 has value shoe, then multiply by 1.3. This can be used for any column and suitable if you are planning to add markup based on collections
Additional info on Price Condition
1. The Price Conditions take effects according to the arrangement. The first conditions have the highest priority.
2. Stock Sync now supports Column Value.
3. Column Value must be in this format: e.g. col1_f, col2_f
4. Valid price range keywords are:
5. The symbol that is used for the statement:
- == equal to
- <= less than or equal to
- => more than or equal to