Where is the Price Condition?
- You will need to navigate to the specific Feed Settings > Field Mapping.
- Price Condition is an extra setting under the Price field.
How to use Price Condition according to Examples below:
The first tab is the statement and the second tab is the condition.
- This condition will not update when the price in your store is 0 in the feed file
- If the price is less than 1, then it will use the current price in Shopify
- If the price is 11, then the price is + 1
- If the price is more than 10 and equals or below 15, then the price is multiplied by 1.2 or 20%
- All the prices will be multiplied by 1.5 or 50%
- If the price is more than column 1, then add column 1 and column 2 to the price
- Use col#_f when the comparison values are numeric
- NOTE: col expression is not available for the XML file format
- If column 5 has value shoe, then multiply by 1.3. This can be used for any column and suitable if you are planning to add markup based on collections
If cost in Shopify is less than 40, then multiply the price by 1.2. The cost value will be taken from the Shopify store.
Additional info on Price Condition
1. The Price Conditions take effects according to the arrangement. The first conditions have the highest priority.
2. Stock Sync now supports Column Value.
3. Valid price range keywords are:
4. The symbol that is used for the statement:
- == equal to
- <= less than or equal to
- => more than or equal to
5. Price Delimiter provided in price field which have two options one is Comma and Decimal Point.
6. Price Round also available in price field. You can choose any that suitable for you.
You can click on the link here to learn more about the detail of Price Round.
7. For the pricing condition, there is another way which can filter the price only according to the vendor, product type and product tags. You can choose any one of the method to filter the price.