1. Add or deduct to the existing store's quantity instead of overriding it.
- By checking this option, you can add/deduct to the quantity instead of overriding it.
- By default, it will not be checked.
For example, if you have 10 product A in your store and 5 in your inventory file. The final quantity will be 15 product A.
2. Only deduct on the existing store’s quantity.
- By checking this option, you can only deduct from the current quantity.
- By default, this option is not checked.
For example, if you have 10 product B in your store and -5 in your inventory file. The final quantity will be 5 product B.
Note: You CANNOT check both options above.
3. Always set inventory quantity to non-negative values.
- By default, Stock Sync set any negative value to zero.
- Only disable this option when you want to allow negative value in your inventory.
For example, any quantity that has a negative value will be set to zero as default.
4. Sum All quantity column
- By checking this option, you can sum all the quantity column that you match in the quantity field.
- For example, you matched column 4,5,6, therefore it will sum the values of all 3 columns.
Upgrade your Quantity game to the next level with Quantity Rules
There are 8 types of Quantity Rules that you can choose from, I will go through each one of them.
1. All quantity < Less than 5 will display as 0.
2. All products with > More than 10 quantity will be display as 100.
3. Products described in words such as HIGH is = Equal to 10.
4. "Incoming 11 July" can be read as Start With Incoming to be displayed as 0.
5. "... delivered" can be read as End With delivered to be displayed as 0.
6. Quantity With formula +10 will be added to the current quantity.
7. You can set the Empty column to be 0.
8. Set all products to be displayed as 15 with Match Any.