The image field supports multiple image links, separated by a comma. You can map multiple images field with your store.
For example, if the images in multiple fields, then input as follow. "images1,images2,images3"
The image will only be added if the product doesn’t have any image before the update.
Support publicly downloadable images only. Images that require a login, FTP or Google Drive link to download are not supported.
More Settings of image field:
1. Skip existing images
- By default, Stock Sync will only add images if the product has no image.
- Enabling this option, it will check the existing image file names before importing the new images.
2. Warning! This will clear all existing images before updating
- Enabling this option will remove all existing images
- The option will revert to the disabled after the process. This is to avoid keep deleting and adding more images.
Example use case:
If the product in your store has image A and in the feed file is image B.
By default (both disabled), after the update, it will be image A.
If you enable Option 1, then it will be image A and image B.
If you enable both options 1 and 2, then it will be image B.
1. Image column separator
You can specify if the image field in the file uses a different type of column separator.
2. URL prefix
Add URL prefix to every image links. You will need this if all your images are not specified with domains and only have the file path or filename.
By using <image_file>
Stock Sync will auto-replace <image_file> with the file name from the feed file. For example, URL prefix "https://www.image.com/images/large/<image_file>.jpg".
3. Image Alt Column Mapping
If Stock Sync could not load or find Images that you have specified in the Product Images column Mapping.
Then, you need to map the Image Alt to display text as a replacement.
4. Default Image URL
Setting a default Image will use that image if that product does not have any image in its column.