For the FTP -Download connection, you will need to have the following fields filled up. The steps of the connection will be provided below :-
1.Fill in the login credentials of user and password fields.
2. Specify the FTP source host that you want to export the inventories to.
eg. vendor.com:20, ftp.vendor.com, 22.214.171.124
3. Fill in the Directory and filename where the feed file located.
eg. Directory and filename. eg. /public_html/project/data/inventory.csv
For filename with timestamp, please click here for more info.
4. Select any option under After Process field, depends on user for choosing which option for thier feed file to be after the process finished.
- Do Nothing To My File
- Append Date To My File (<date_time>_file_name)
- Rename My File
- Delete My File
5. File Format field is can be set as Auto by user where Stock Sync auto detect the file format or user also can choose the type of file format that they attaching for the connection method accordingly,
For example: CSV, XML, XLS, XLSX, JSON, .TXT, EDI, and HTML Table.
6. Specify the Sheet name if you are referring to anything other than Sheet 1. Or you can also choose multiple Sheets separated by comma.
7. If your FTP server is secure, please tick on the IP Whitelisting and copy the link
provided for it to work.
*Note: Whitelist the IP address "126.96.36.199" in your server. Watch FTP tutorial video
8. Lastly, click on the test connection.