For the FTP (multiple files) connection, you will need to have the following fields filled up. The steps of the connection will be provided below :-
1. Fill in the login credentials of user and password fields.
2. Specify the FTP source host that you want to export the inventories to.
eg. vendor.com:20, ftp.vendor.com, 22.214.171.124
3. Fill in the Directory and filename where the feed file located.
This will retrieve all files that begin with inventory...
For filename with timestamp, please click here for more info.
Only supports CSV, XML and JSON file format only
4. Select any option under the After Process field, depends on user for choosing which option for their feed file to be after the process finished.
- Do Nothing To My File
- Append Date To My File (<date_time>_file_name)
- Rename My File
- Delete My File
5. File Format field is can be set as Auto by user where Stock Sync auto-detect the file format or user also can choose the type of file format that they attaching for the connection method accordingly.
The File Format that can be set by the user is CSV, XML, XLS, XLSX, JSON, .TXT, EDI and HTML Table.
6. If your FTP server is secure, please tick on the IP Whitelisting and copy the link provided for it to work.
*Note: Whitelist the IP address "126.96.36.199" in your server. Watch FTP tutorial video
7. Lastly, click on the test connection.