The steps of the connection will be provided below:-
An Amazon S3 bucket is a public cloud storage resource available in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Simple Storage Service (S3), an object storage offering. Amazon S3 buckets, which are similar to file folders, store objects, which consist of data and its descriptive metadata.
1. Specify your Access Key Id and Secret Access Key fields for connecting from Amazon S3 Storage to store.
How do you get the Access Key Id and Secret Access Key?
1. You need to open IAM console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam/
2. Then, open the navigation menu and choose Users.
3. You should choose your IAM user name (not the check box).
4. After that, open the Security credentials tab and then choose to Create access key.
5. To see the new access key, choose Show. Your credentials resemble the following:
Access key ID:
Secret access key:
2. Please specify which Bucket Name clearly, for accessing the correct bucket.
*Note:- You should UNABLE ALL the boxes above to ensure they work in SS
3. Depends on the user for filling this field for additional setting for giving a specific path for the feed file.
4. The File Format field is set to Auto where Stock Sync auto-detect the file format or can also choose the type of file format.
5. By default First Row Header is disabled. If there’s a header on the file, need to enable this option.
6. Lastly, click on the test connection.