How to manage the billing and download invoices for WooCommerce?
Below are the steps:-
1. Bring the mouse towards the top right corner under their Stock Sync Store name, where it will show the "Manage Billings" button in the dropdown.
2. Then, after clicking it will redirect to the user's billings section.
3. Now, WooCommerce users can view all the plans under their Stock sync.
4. Based on the below image, user can select their plan depending on their wish to use Stock sync to update their WooCommerce Stores inventory.
5. Notice there is an updated product with a subscription plan. The monthly subscription is created based on the number of variants in their store as all plans have their respective amount of feeds and frequency schedule. Don’t worry you are not just limited to the frequency schedule.
6. User can trigger by themselves on update manually and not limited by how many times user update it.
7. Stock Sync provides a free plan for WooCommerce to subscribe freely with 3000 variants and given a fixed column for inventory update. Below image shown is for the free plan of inventory update.
8. WooCommerce user can also view their invoices by clicking the "Manage Payment Info" as shown in the below image.
9. After clicking, the user can view all the billing info in detail. Can see the below image for an example of billing and the billing history also provided.
10. By clicking the date under billing history, can download the invoice.