There are 2 types of pricing in Stock Sync.
- For adding new products to Shopify, one credit is used per product added successfully using the "Add New Products" feed (marked yellow).
- If the new products have a problem, it can be reverted and credits will be restored.
- The credits can be used for another round of importing.
- Those products added will remain in Shopify even the app is removed. It starts at only $0.01 per credit.
Do note that the "Add New Products" feed wouldn't be able to update the quantities.
- For continuous updates of inventory quantities or prices using the "Update Existing Products" feed (marked purple).
- It will match existing variants by SKU or barcode and perform updates accordingly.
- The Basic plan of $5 per month can update a store that has total variants not more than 4,000.
- All the updates won't require any credits.