This is a sample scenario of a common store selling vendor products.
- Ensure your Vendor's products are imported to the online store with the correct SKUs
- Obtain feed file location info from your Vendor. For example, FTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Ensure that the feed file is downloadable and provide the relevant login and password if necessary.
Steps to getting Stock Sync set up:
1. In the Source Setting tab, select the correct source channel and fill up the connection info and file type.
Note: Stock Sync reads compressed file format such as .zip and .gz
2. In the Source Column Mapping tab, click on "+ Add field" to select a field that you would like to update, eg. "Quantity" and "Price"
Please make sure to map the fields according to the feed file provided by your supplier or drop shipper.
3. Under "Click for more settings" section for quantity and price field, you are able to control the prices of your products and control its quantity levels.
4. After that, you will be redirected to the Advanced Settings page. For more information on the Advanced, refer to the links below:
5. Click on "Done" to proceed to the Dashboard.
6. In the Schedule window, set a time for daily updates or hourly according to the plan limit.
Note: if your vendors update their inventory files at 5 am daily, it is advisable to set a later time to ensure your files are synchronized to theirs.