Stock Sync has just launched a new function called Add Product feed. This function enables the user to add the product directly into their store easily.
1. On the dashboard, click on the Setup New Feed under the Stock Sync home.
2. On the choose your feed type page, click on the Add Product.
3. You will be given an option to Start New or Choose any of the templates provided. in this case, we are choosing to Start New.
4. Unlike the Update product function, the Add Product function has less Source Type.
5. Choose the file format that you want to upload.
6. On the field mapping tab, you can assign a product identifier for your products.
7. SKU, Product's Title and Price are required fields.
8. You can also add any other field that you prefer.
(Please refer here for Variant Group setting)
9. On the Advanced tab, you can tick the Auto publish all products with a quantity greater than zero if you do not want to publish any product that is not in stock.
Here is the attached sample file with the variant group that you can use as an example.