You can now update your Shopify store from any 3rd party.
Let's take Zuomod for example:
- Enter your login id. Such as email, username and so on.
- Enter your login field name. In this case, it is "email"
- Enter your password and your password field name, which is "password".
- Enter your source URL where your feed file is located.
- Choose your file format and also column separator.
How to get a Login and Password field name?
- You need to go to the website that you want to connect using Stock Sync.
- Go to the login bar, like below and right-click on it.
- Click on the Inspect button.
- You will see a bunch of coding.
- On the highlighted codes, look for name value.
- The same goes for the password.
Refer to the screenshot below: