Well, you can connect to WooCommerce by using the template provided.
- You must be Shop Manager or Administrator.
- Fill in your Store URL and Authorize it before you begin updating your products to your store.
- Once Authorized, the API Consumer Key and API Consumer Secret will be populated automatically.
Option 2 (No access to the store):
- Fill in the Store URL and do not press the Authorize button
- Fill the API Consumer Key and API Consumer Secret
- This is How to generate the API keys
- Please make sure the API version is correct. By default, it will be on v3
- Continue to the next step.
And another thing, the default field mapping available in the template is SKU, Quantity, and Price. If you wish to map more than that, you are most likely welcomed to do so.
You can refer to this http://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs/#product-properties to get the mapping value.