Stock Sync is used by the store to update inventory or import products that don't exist yet.
Managing a store with multiple suppliers' feeds has never been easier. Update your inventory or add new products to your store without hassle. Stock Sync helps you save time dealing with tedious inventory management.
Why Stock Sync is a Must-Have App to Manage Your Inventory
- Works for an empty store or stores with products ready
- Inventory update works even without adding the products using Stock Sync
- Dynamic products' pricing with the pricing rule
- Have the power to include/exclude products from the feed
- Manage multiple suppliers/drop shipper feeds in a single app
- Remove any unwanted or discontinued products from the store
- Export inventory to supplier or vendor to track stock held in-store
- Choose to update 20+ different product fields such as description, title, images, cost, tags, meta fields, and many more matched by SKU/barcode
- There is no need to have a fixed column format. You only need one column to locate a product/variant and another to edit a specific product/variant.
Integrate with your external inventory or warehouse management system, suppliers' inventory, or drop-shippers inventory feed
You have an offline retail store running. And is exploring setting up a Shopify online store. Stock Sync integrates your online store by syncing stock quantity & price with your offline inventory system via FTP, URL, Google SpreadSheet/Drive, or Email attachment.
Integrate your inventories into one system
Want to expand your brick-and-mortar retail store to an e-commerce platform at Shopify? Stock Sync automatically saves you hours by updating your inventories between your vendors and suppliers feed, warehouses, and Drop-shippers inventory feeds.
Such as CSV, XLS, XSLX, XML, JSON, TXT, and EDI.
Set the synchronization frequency as often as every hour for up-to-date inventory tracking.
Various channels are used to import and update inventory data from suppliers, drop-shippers, warehouses, or POS.
- Direct upload source file
- Downloadable link
- Supplier's FTP or SFTP server
- Shared Google Drive
- Shared Dropbox
- Supplier or Store owner sends Email to a unique Stock Sync email address with source file as an attachment.
- Shared Google Spreadsheet
- One Drive
Some suppliers supported by Stock Sync are Brands Distribution, Matterhorn, Diamond Sky, FragranceX, MMA Silver Star, Bewicked, Dropshipping B2B, Houzz, and many more.
How do you log in to Stock Sync?
You can use this link to log in to the Stock Sync https://app.stock-sync.com/accounts/sign_in