To connect your feed file from the FTP - Download connection method.
1. Go to Setup New Feed > Choose Update/Add.
2. Choose or search the FTP - Download method to get up the connection.
3. Fill in the login credentials of the username and password fields.
4. Specify the FTP Host to that you want to export the inventories to which source host.
eg. vendor.com:20, ftp.vendor.com, 220.127.116.11
5. Fill in the Directory and filename where the feed file is located.
eg. Directory and filename. eg. /public_html/project/data/inventory.csv
6. For the setup of a filename with a timestamp, please click here to know more.
7. Select an option under the After Process field, depending on the user choosing which option for their feed file to be after the process is finished.
- Do Nothing To My File
- Append Date To My File (<date_time>_file_name)
- Delete My File
- Rename My File (After the process, you can set the name as you want in the field provided
6. File Format field is can be set as Auto by the user where Stock Sync auto-detects the file format or the user also can choose the type of file format that they attaching for the connection method accordingly.
File format that can set it as CSV, XML, XLS, JSON, .TXT, EDI, and HTML table
7. If your Site server is secure, please copy the IP address provided for it to work.
Whitelist the IP address "18.104.22.168" in your server.
8. Click on the test connection to test it out or else you can test it via FileZilla. Learn more about How to test via FileZilla?