To connect your feed file from your Google Drive.
1. Choose the Google Drive method to get up the connection.
2. To get the Shared link, can refer to the below for more detail. Then, enter the correct link in the field provided.
3. Fill up the correct file setting accordingly.
Steps to get the shareable link:
- Locate your file in Google Drive and right-click on it. Click on the Get Shareable link and copy the link that is given.
- Click on the Sharing Settings.
- Change the sharing to Anyone with the link can view and copy the link or give permission to firstname.lastname@example.org to access the file.
- The copied link should end with ?usp=sharing. Paste the link in the fields in Stock Sync.