SFTP is a secure version of file transfer protocol that facilitates data access and data transfer over a secure shell data stream.
The steps of the connection will be provided below:
1. Fill in the login credentials of the user and password fields.
2. Please retrieve the SSH Key from the SFTP provider.
Public or private ssh key in PEM Format.
3. Specify the FTP source host to that you want to export the inventories.
eg. vendor.com:20, ftp.vendor.com, 188.8.131.52
4. Fill in the Directory and filename where the feed file is located.
For a filename with a timestamp, please click here for more info.
5. Select an option under the After Process field, depending on the user choosing which option for their feed file to be after the process is finished.
- Do Nothing To My File
- Append Date To My File (<date_time>_file_name)
- Rename My File
- Delete My File
6. The File Format field is set to Auto where Stock Sync auto-detects the file format or can also choose the type of file format.
7. By default First Row Header is disabled. If there’s a header on the file, need to enable this option.
8. Click on the test connection to test it out or else you can test it via FileZilla. Learn more about How to test via FileZilla?