If you encounter this problem, it means that you have exceeded the variant limit on the monthly plan subscribed to.
Try to overcome this situation by Store Product Filter from your feed.
- Reduce the number of variants loaded by applying Store Product filters.
- For example, your store has products under Brand A and Brand B.
- Brand A has total variants of 100, and Brand B has total variants of 20.
- If the Vendor filter includes Brand B only, it will only process 20, and you can start the process now without having to upgrade your monthly subscription. This trick is not specific to vendor filters, you can use other Store product filters that are provided by Stock Sync.
- If option A does not work, you can try to remove some of the products that are discontinued in your store.
- Please do this by creating a Remove Product Feed.
- Remove the discontinued product.
- This will reduce the variant count in your store as well.
If none of the options worked out, please contact support on the dashboard. They will help you figure it out.