To subscribe to a monthly plan or purchasing credit, can access it at Billing. To know more about what is feed, click here.
There are 2 types of pricing in Stock Sync.
- For adding new products to Shopify, one credit is used per product added successfully using the Add New Products feed (marked yellow).
- There will be show up how many credits available in the Feed Detail page.
- If the new products have a problem, they can be reverted and credits will be restored.
- The credits can be used for another round of importing.
- Those products added will remain in Shopify even if the app is removed. It starts at only $0.01 per credit.
Add New Products feed wouldn't be able to update the quantities.
2. Monthly plan
- For continuous updates of inventory quantities or prices use the Update Existing Products feed (marked purple).
- It will match existing variants by SKU or barcode and perform updates accordingly.
- All the updates won't require any credits.