If you are dropshipping from another (Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Wix) store to your own Woocommerce Store, you may follow the steps below:
- Ensure that both DropShipper Store and your store installed Stock Sync.
- Request Drop shipper installs Stock Sync on their store since they provide the stock info. They don't need to subscribe to any paid plans, they can always be optional into the Free plan.
Once they have installed, let them know to provide you with a Public Token (Account > Advance)
Once the above 2 steps are completed, we may move on to the settings on Retailer Store (your store):
The Woocommerce Store (requires the Stock Sync app) connection method only updates the products in a single direction.
Store to Store connection limitation and how to overcome can refer below to know more:
(a) When the source store removes one image from a product, it will not auto remove the image in destination store - It can RESET all images by enabling the clearing all images in the image field
(b) Add or remove tags - Reset all tags in the tag field
(c) Sync all locations - Requires one feed per location
1. Go to Setup New Feed > Choose:
- Add a new product (to add new products to your store)
- Update existing products (to update the inventory of products added to your store).
2. Search for the Woocommerce Store (require Stock Sync app) and click Confirmation. You will see the screenshot below:
3. Please input the Public Token.
4. To connect to specific products in the specified locations, please click on the Add Param to input it.
For example, you want to add the location_id -> XXXXXXXXXX (How to get location_id?)
5. Click Next to continue to the mapping setting.
1. Refer to this screenshot for the mapping guide for Quantity and Price (optional) updates. We have also attached a sample header if needed to map extra fields.
Please do NOT change the settings that have been mapped. For example, changing Product SKU > SKU. This will result in the process not taking place successfully.
2. Currently, all field mapping is available in the update feed. You may choose which to update and delete those you don't want.
3. Once you have done mapping the fields needed, click Next.
1. Please refer to this link to learn more about this setting, or you can skip it for the first time and Click Done.
If the main store products is active but unpublished, it will set the product in your to draft.
If the main store products is active and published, then the product will be active.
1. Click on Start Process to begin synchronizing stocks.
Learn more about other functions that you can use on Stock Sync:
Price Field - You can mark up the price from your Drop shipper. For example, if your Drop shipper price is $2, you can input a formula to mark it up for 50% and show it on your store as $3.