To connect your feed file from the Azure Blob connection method.
1. Go to Setup New Feed > Choose Update/Add.
2. Choose or search the Azure Blob method to get up the connection.
3. Fill in the Storage Account, which is the name of the user's storage in Microsoft Azure.
4. Then, fill in the Access Key from the storage account. There are two access keys available. Please fill out one of them.
5. Please input the name of the storage account into the designated Container field.
6. Please provide the name of the Blob associated with the container.
7. The File Format field can be set as Auto, where Stock Sync auto-detects the file format or can choose the type of file format that is attached for the connection method accordingly.
File format that can set it as CSV, XML, XLS, JSON, .TXT, EDI, and HTML table